Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Am I the only one tired of these games?

The idea of "hitting back" at the Democrats, as put forward in a report on CNN.com, actually just makes me shake my head. I really think this administration spends too much time on PR and not enough time on work. I guess in todays enviroment, PR is the work.

Democrats are just as bad, if not worse, on this. The black hole of ideas in Washington is all encompassing these days. I would like to see the centrists start chastizing the wingnuts of both parties and actually try to solve some issues instead of playing childs game of blaming the other side. In the over twenty years since I reached voting age, I do not think I have had more disdain for our elected officials then I have right now.

Statesmanship is dead, as is the hope of an idea accidentally slipping out of the feeble minds of our fearless "C" student leaders.

This has possibilities for the "DOH" of the week. Mostly for lack of any other good candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home